Register your Watch
In order to get a valid and full 2 year warranty please register your watch on this page: Register your Watch. We will register your serial number with your personal information after this has been verified. Your watch is officially warranted after you receive a confirmation by email. Please contact us immediately if you have problems registering.
Service steps for your watch
Over time, you may find it necessary to return your watch for service. We look forward to serving you. Following the guidelines below will help you submit your watch for repair to our service facilities.
How To Submit Your Watch For Service
- Send your watch to the service facility located nearest your home.
- If you are located in the United States:
we recommend sending the watch to our U.S. Service Center located in Fairfield Connecticut.
- If you are located in Europe:
we recommend sending the watch to our Service center located in the Netherlands.
- For our service center locations please see our contact page.
Package your timepiece in a sturdy container with sufficient padding to protect your watch during transit. All shipping containers and packing materials are discarded upon receipt. As such, please do not use any containers and/or materials you wish returned.
Insure the shipment for retail replacement value. We suggest you utilize a method that allows package tracking such as UPS, FEDEX, or Insured Mail.
Include a detailed letter describing what repairs you would like performed as well as a daytime telephone number and your return address. It is also a good idea to note the case and serial numbers. Be sure to keep a copy of your letter for your records.
If you are submitting your watch for a warranty repair, be sure to include your proof of purchase indicating the purchase date and your watch registration number.
For out of warranty work or for work not covered by the warranty, an estimate detailing such costs will be mailed to you prior to proceeding with the repair. Chargeable repair work will not commenced until we have received your approval. You may authorize VISSER Watch to proceed with the repair by email.
We are unable to quote exact repair prices via email or telephone as actual parts needs cannot be determined until our technicians have had an opportunity to review your timepiece.
Turnaround time varies by time of year, but generally runs about between 15 and 30 business days after approval and payment of an estimate. Warranty work will flow through without an estimate and is usually completed within 10 business days after receipt with return shipping time depending on your location.
Two Year Limited Warranty
VISSER Watch company warrants the watch case, movement and its components (including crystal, stem, crown, strap and its components or any accessories) to be free of defects in material and workmanship and to meet the timekeeping accuracy specification in the instructions for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase, online from VISSER Watch Company.
If the watch exhibits a defect through normal use, VISSER will at its option, either regulate, adjust, repair or replace the movement, as necessary within a reasonable time after the watch is returned during the warranty period.
All transportation costs (including, but not limited to, postage, insurance and packing materials) incurred in presenting or sending the watch to the Authorized Service Center, are the responsibility of the party presenting or sending the timepiece for service.
As a condition for any warranty service obligation, the Warranty Certificate with the serial number as well as the date of purchase filled in at time of purchase must accompany the watch when presented for warranty service. Any photocopies or original warranty certificates that appear to have been altered will not be honored and will void your warranty.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Damage, accidental or otherwise, to the watch while in the possession of a consumer not caused by a defect in material or workmanship.
- Damage caused by accident, misuse, tampering with or failure to follow the care and special handling provisions in the Instructions. All mechanical movements are delicate, any damage from an hard drop is not covered.
- Damage and/or scratches to the finish of the case, crystal, bracelet, strap or other components caused by wear or accident.
- Moisture damage to a watch not marked ‘water resistant’ on the case back or damage from moisture in ‘water resistant’ models that is a result of opening the watch, broken or damaged components.
- Damage caused by the consumer’s failure to have the watch serviced at the consumer’s expense in accordance with the following schedule of regular maintenance.
- Damage caused by repairs or alterations of the watch by anyone other than one of the Authorized Service Centers listed in this booklet.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY ARE LIMITED TO THE FIVE (2) YEAR DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY. VISSER WATCH DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES AND IN NO EVENT, SHALL VISSER WATCH LIABILITY EXCEED THE RETAIL VALUE OF THE WATCH FOR BREACH OF ANY WRITTEN OR IMPLIED WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THIS WATCH.
For the United States and it territories, some States do not allow (a) limitations on the duration of any implied warranty and/or (b) the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations and/or exclusions may not apply to you.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which may vary depending on state or country.