- Highly reliable Miyota Caliber 9015 automatic movement.
Miyota fabrication showcase
- 316L stainless steel micro brushed case, diamond hard DLC coating.
- Quick change snap-on wrist band release system at the watch case.
- Sapphire crystal with AR coating on both sides for a clear view.
- Multiple wrist bands available in Carbon Fiber and leather.
- Double Domed sapphire crystal with unique center hub design.
- Waterproof (not water resistant) to 50 meters, 5 ATM.
- Unique shaped PVD Gold plated hands.
- Low profile snag free crown design to blend with the watch profile.
- CNC machine cut from aircraft aluminum dial face.
- Super LumiNova on the hours, 60 second indicator holes and hands.
- Salt spray water tested (7 days in salt water fog machine):
very good results with no stains on case or band, movement running perfect.
- Comfortable wrist band design, smooth snag free inside.
- Please continue with our promotion video here: VisserWatch video
- Movement: Miyota Caliber 9015
- Power reserve 42+ hours
- 24 jewels
- 28,800 Vib. Per hour
- Automatic and manual wind
- Second hand stop device
- Water proof to 50 meters
- Screw down crown
- Case diameter 42 mm
- Case height 14 mm
- Case material 316L stainless
- Illumination- Superluminova (Swiss)
- Sapphire crystal, AR coating X 2
- Machined aluminum dial face
- Watch band 316L stainless
- Watch band segments for model SR, SG, OB Carbon Fiber
- leather for the RH and heritage series
Our watches are made of the finest Materials available using 30 years of Aerospace and design experience.
The case, back cover, bezel and band segments are made from a high grade 316L surgical stainless steel. The snap-on band headers internal components are made from 17-4PH hardened aerospace stainless for a long service life. The watch case post are titanium nitride coated for ultimate wear and durability. The watch dial face is machine cut from 6061-T6 solid bar stock aluminum, then anodized for a superior lifetime finish. Band segments use screw pins, not pressed in pins for easy service and reliability.
Final inspection and overal quality control is directed by Robert Koelewyn himself to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and to ensure all watches have the standard he intended as designed. Then the watch is serialized and stored in their custom designed box from where they can be shipped anywhere in the world.